DOD & Military PCS/ETS

Special Consideration for Government and Military Home Buyers

Looking to purchase or invest in property, but unsure how long you will be stationed in this area? Or are you separating from the military after an Expiration of Term of Service (ETS) and looking to settle down in the area? Let the Wasz Dukes Real Estate Team learn about all of your needs and partner with you to find a residential property in Northern Virginia that fits your timeline and specifications.

REALTORSĀ® on our team have received their Military Relocation Professional designation which means they have received training on how to counsel families about the unique programs and benefits for which they may qualify. Advanced training combined with personal experience as veterans means they stand ready to advise you whether you have orders for a Permanent Change in Station (PCS) or are separating from the service.

Your Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) can be used to supplement home payments and help you qualify for financing including VA loans. Our mortgage calculator can give you a general idea of what you may be able to afford.

Not sure whether to buy or rent or which neighborhood best fits your lifestyle? Give the Wasz Dukes Real Estate Team a call and we can talk you through all the many options you have to choose from.