Reasons Why Home Buyers and Home Sellers Use the Wasz Dukes Real Estate Team
The secret to the Wasz Dukes Real Estate Team’s success is simple. We focus on God, family then work. We treat people with respect and give 100% to provide the best possible service. And in doing so, our clients become our best advertising. Read more about what our clients say and meet our team.
- Experience – The husband and wife teams of Bruce and Sharon Wasz and Josh and Judy Dukes bring more than 70 years of combined real estate experience. They have helped more than 3,000 families find or sell their homes in Northern Virginia including the counties of Prince William, Loudoun, Fairfax, and Stafford Counties. They have bought and sold residential properties in the cities of Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fredericksburg and more.
- Location Expertise – The Wasz Dukes Real Estate Team specializes in buying and selling properties in Northern Virginia and has since 1967. They know the neighborhoods. They live, work and are involved in the Northern Virginia community. They can help you find the right home for your family.
- Personalized Attention – You get Bruce and Sharon and Josh and Judy Dukes from the moment you call to the time of settlement. You will benefit from the four-person team all working together toward your real estate goal. Bruce, Sharon, Josh and/or Judy will be with you throughout the entire process and each will know the intricate details of your home buying or selling transaction.
- Advanced Training – Not all REALTORS® are created equal. The Wasz Dukes Real Estate Team not only brings years of experience in the real estate industry, but also has advanced certifications that set them apart from competitors. Bruce carries certifications that are carried by very few others nationwide. His certifications include: Accredited Buyer Representative® (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE), Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI), Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Brokerage Licensing Program (BLP), Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, and Certified Buyers Agent® (CBA), and he is a Platinum Club Member, a designation only awarded to REALTORS® with the highest levels of performance. Sharon is a Certified International Specialist (CIPS), Certified Real Estate Appraiser (CREA), and a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES). Josh has earned his Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) and Military Relocation Professional (MRP) designations as well.
- Residential Specialists – The Wasz Dukes Real Estate Team has conducted more than $500 million in residential properties alone. They focus on residential real estate only and work full time. Keep in mind that they don’t have a huge sales team and don’t pass clients to associate realtors to handle their transactions.